Undecided about why to choose a home staging company when showing your house?
- Professional stagers bring unique experience to each home. Knowing the dynamics of a particular region and the improvements or upgrades that will appeal to a specific buyer pool is invaluable when trying to sell a home.
- Staging is no longer a “nice to have”, it is mandatory to maximize equity and makes good business sense for Realtors, homeowners and prospective buyers
- 58% of buyers made a decision to buy after seeing 10 properties – effective staging keeps your house on the list of must-see properties.
- 63% of buyers were willing to pay more money for a house that is move- in ready.
- Top three interior features for selling were freshly painted walls, organized storage space and current flooring – effective staging will address all three.
- When deciding to view a house, 78% of objective elements are generally pre-determined before viewing: they are location and size – both things are outside of a seller’s control.
- Elements that create 72% of the first impression inside the home are within the control of the seller – well-trained staging consultants know how to show these to their best advantage.
- Homes that were staged sold in 13.8 days.
- Homes that were not staged sold in 30.9 days.
- Staged homes realized on average a 6.4% increase over the list price.